e-Cert Certification Practice Statement
The Hongkong Post e-Cert CPS is intended to provide readers, and in particular relying parties, with information on which they can base to decide whether to trust Hongkong Post e-Cert certificates, and the digital signature of a Hongkong Post e-Cert subscriber.
- Current e-Cert CPS for (Personal), e-Cert (Organisational), e-Cert (Encipherment) and e-Cert (Server) (PDF Format),
OID = 220.127.116.11.4.1.16030.1.1.32 - Valid from 30 December 2016.
- Current CPS for e-Cert (Organisational Role) (PDF Format),
OID = 18.104.22.168.4.1.16030.1.3.2 - Valid from 12 July 2014.
- Previous CPS for e-Cert (Personal), e-Cert (Organisational), e-Cert (Encipherment) and e-Cert (Server)
- Previous CPS for e-Cert (Organisational Role)
Disclosure Records of WebTrust Assessment Reports for HKPCA:
With respect to the publication of information responsibilities for CA that adhere to the Baseline Requirements for the Issuance and Management of Publicly-Trusted Certificates published by CA/Browser Forum, CA shall disclose its Certification Practice Statements and its commitment to provide Publicly-Trusted Certificates including SSL certificates in conformity with BR.
- Disclosure Record of WebTrust for CA Operations for HKPCA:
Audit Report and Management's Assertions on CA Operations (26 February 2016)
- Disclosure Record of WebTrust for SSL Baseline Requirements for HKPCA:
Report of Independent Accountants and Management's Assertion on SSL Baseline Requirements (31 March 2016)
NOTE: All download documents can be read with Acrobat Reader.