Using e-Cert for Smart ID Card
To use e-Cert for smart ID card, you need a smart card reader and associated software. It is easy to start in the steps below.
- Purchase a compatible smart card reader
- Install smart card reader and the relevant driver / software from the installation CD
- Install e-Cert Control Manager
- Import e-Cert into Internet Explorer browser (IE)
- Insert your e-Cert embedded smart ID card into the smart card reader.
- Open "e-Cert Control Manager software".
- Click the "Copy e-Cert to IE certificate store" button in the "e-Cert Control Manager software".