Types of e-Cert
Since the launch of Certification Authority service in January 2000, Hongkong Post, as a recognized Certification Authority, has been offering the following types of recognized certificates to individuals and organisations in Hong Kong:-
[Recognition Status] of Hongkong Post e-Cert.
Hongkong Post e-Cert for Smart ID Card
Hongkong Post Certification Authority will cease provision of embedding e-Cert (Personal) onto Smart ID Card and related services starting from 30 July 2018. Existing e-Cert (Personal) on Smart ID Card can continue to be used until its current subscription expires or when the Smart ID Card is replaced.
Hongkong Post e-Cert
- Hongkong Post e-Cert (Personal)
- Hongkong Post e-Cert (Organisational)
- Hongkong Post e-Cert (Encipherment)
- Hongkong Post e-Cert (Server)
- Hongkong Post e-Cert (Organisational Role)
Hongkong Post Bank-Cert
- Hongkong Post Bank-Cert (Personal)
- Hongkong Post Bank-Cert (Corporate)
- Hongkong Post Bank-Cert (Bank)
Hongkong Post g-Cert